Immersive Art Activities
• Ceramics Art Class: JOALI’s resident artist will be conducting paint and ceramics workshops for young guests, allowing them to channel their creativity and curiosity through a hands-on creative arts experience.
• Tropical island-themed art workshops including Tote Bag Painting; a wild-art Palm Leaves craft class and learning to make your own Watermelon Fan
• A “Trash to Treasure” paper-beads making class: educating young guests on the importance of recycling and reducing our waste.
• An “Island of Art” Treasure Hunt: allowing children to discover JOALI’s immersive art pieces in a fun, age-appropriate way.
• Make your own puppet class and a colourful Finger-Painting session.
Fun with Food
• Pizza Making in the Kids Club Kitchen: offering a safe environment for young chefs to discover culinary arts.
• Fruit kebab creation: promoting healthy snacking in a fun and interactive way, teaching children about different tropical fruits and their origins.
Under the Ocean: hosted by JOALI’s Marine Biologists, this workshop aims to provide children with a deeper understanding of our oceans with fun activities and a guided snorkelling trip.
A Five Senses Nature Walk
This guided nature-walk allows children to use sight, smell, touch, taste, and hearing to connect with JOALI’s natural tropical island whilst staying active.
Movement and Games
• Yoga for Kids: helping to teach children how to deal with stress in a healthy way with easy-to-learn asanas, mindful breathing exercises colour therapy and yoga wrist bands.
• Family favourite activities including Junior Ping-Pong tournaments, Paddle Boarding and badminton fun.
• An early evening Beach Nature Walk and Hermit Crab Race.
• Action-packed island competitions: including Capture the flag and a scenic Beach Treasure Hunt.
While the children enjoy hours of fun with new friends, parents can explore the island’s many delights, from inspiring art to “me-time” at the peaceful ESPA spa and fitness centre.
Families can continue to create moments of joy together with a range of activities including open-air beach cinema evenings, desert island ‘Robinson Crusoe’ beach picnics, turtle and dolphin cruise adventures, snorkelling, glass-bottom kayaking and family cooking classes.
Visiting Chef Events for the Whole Family Family
Celebration dinners can be enjoyed during a journey of flavours and fragrances at JOALI’s excellent island restaurants. During the months of June and August, JOALI’s Michelin-starred Italian Food Consultant, Chef Theodore Falser, will be on the island to host special culinary art evenings at Bellini’s – JOALI Maldives’ fine-dining Mediterranean restaurant. Chef Falser will be using the Maldives’ flavours of the ocean as ingredients for his Italian-inspired dishes, working only with local ingredients to transport guests on a culinary journey through nature. This July, award-winning Chef Hidemasa Yamamoto will also be at JOALI Maldives to host exclusive gourmet events for all ages at Saoke, JOALI Maldives’ overwater Japanese restaurant.
The Sybarite is pleased to share a special package per family based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Luxury Water Villa with Pool for 7 nights including return international flights and seaplane transfers. Price based on August travel.